Tuesday, October 20, 2020
www.blackdoctor.org By Eva Greene-Wilson Whether you call it pandemic schooling, crisis homeschooling, virtual schooling or distance learning, more families are educating their children at home—either full or part-time—for the 2020-2021 school year. As parents who have never considered educating their children...
The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire   Former Booker T. Washington High School star and Kansas State All- American Tyler Lockett through his Light It Up Foundation, donated over $20,000 in goods and merchandise to the Tulsa Day Center for help with the...
www.laurastephensreed.com   There are many ways I could describe the past six months, but I’m going with “revealing.” The pandemic has clarified systemic issues related to a broken healthcare system, racial inequities, lack of leadership at almost every level (governmental and...
The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire   Greetings, my name is Trisha W. White and my sincere hope, during these difficult times, is this writing finds you in the best of health and Spirits. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor-Supervisor for Metamorphosis Counseling...
www.fox23.com By: Mariah Ellis, FOX23 News Multiple churches in Tulsa now have the words “Black Lives Matter” painted nearby. The yellow letters can be found in several parking lots. The painting process started Monday evening when supporters first started painting at All Souls Unitarian...
The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire   Gathering Place events are back starting Friday, September 18 with a new list of unique and engaging events for Tulsa families to safely enjoy for the remainder of 2020. “We are so pleased to be able to...
www.newson6.com By: Erick Payne   For the first time since the start of the fall semester, Tulsa school leaders gave an update on the district's virtual learning plan, and said things are going smoothly so far. The Tulsa Public School district started the...
The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire   Tulsa County Commissioner Stan Sallee has appointed William Tisdale to the Tulsa County Board of Adjustment effective Sept. 16. “Mr. Tisdale is known throughout Tulsa County as a results-oriented and strategic leader who accomplishes positive outcomes in...
www.kcur.org By Brian Ellison   To show Black lives matter in Kansas City, organizers plan to put down paint, in the manner of similar projects in elsewhere.   The goal is to begin plotting the art and paint in September, while inspiring positive change that...
The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire   Tulsa Health Department Update On March 6, the first Tulsa County resident was confirmed positive for COVID-19. On July 23, 1 percent of Tulsa County residents had tested positive for COVID-19. By August 30, more than 2...
- Advertisement -