- As of this advisory, there are 7,363 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are five additional deaths; none occurred in the past 24 hours, all died between April 5 and June 7.
- One in Oklahoma County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Tulsa County, a female in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Cleveland County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Muskogee County, a female in the 65 and older age group.
- One in Nowata County, a male in the 18-35 age group.
- There are 353 total deaths in the state.
- COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
|Confirmed Positive Cases||7,363|
|*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date||226,678|
|*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date||235,731|
|Total Cumulative Hospitalizations||1,061|
|Deaths in the Past 24 hours||0|
|Total Cumulative Deaths||353|
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.