The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire
We have missed serving you in our casinos as we follow state and local guidelines to social distance so we can protect our employees and guests. However, I hope you are safe and healthy as we wait out these uncertain times. It is our hope that through these measures, we can go back to living our lives out in the community with family and friends while visiting local businesses.
I wanted to take this time to thank you for supporting our seven locations throughout Osage County, whether you visit for gaming, concerts or luxury hotels. The decision to temporarily suspend operations was not easy. But, your health and wellness along with the health of our staff is our utmost priority and will continue to drive our decisions as we consider reopening.
Because we had to suspend operations suddenly, I wanted to address a few concerns you may have related to offers or rewards. We appreciate your loyalty and want to make sure you have a top-notch experience when returning to our gaming locations.
Here is what we are doing to make sure your next visit will be memorable:
- Slot machine vouchers that expired during the closure will be honored for an additional 30 days after we reopen.
- Club Osage Card Tier Points will not expire or change and will remain the same when we reopen.
- Any unredeemed or unexpired free play rewards or bonus play will be honored for an additional 30 days after we reopen.
- All gift giveaways will be rescheduled, and qualified guests will be notified with details as they become available.
- Because all March and April promotions have been canceled, all entries earned for upcoming promotions will be transferred to new promotions when we reopen.
- Upon suspending operations, we also had to postpone/reschedule concerts. Please check osagecasino.com for rescheduled shows. Tickets for all rescheduled shows can be used for the new show date. If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel reservations during March or April have been automatically canceled.
We look forward to our reopening soon, and you will be among the first to know when we do. Osage Casinos not only provides a multitude of entertainment options, but we are proud to fund critical programs for the Osage Nation. Thank you for remaining loyal and making that mission possible. We hope to see you soon.
CEO Osage Casinos