The Oklahoma Eagle Newswire
Following the continued guidance from the CDC and conversations with other County Elected Officials, the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) today renewed a March 18, 2020 resolution (previously renewed on March 27) limiting access to the Tulsa County Courthouse to prevent further community spread of the COVID-19 virus. This restriction will be in effect until May 4, unless renewed by the BOCC during an open meeting.
Visitors into the Tulsa County Courthouse will be limited to those who do not pose a significant risk of having COVID19 and who constitute essential personnel or who need to attend to a matter pending, or bring an emergency matter, before the Tulsa County District Court or need to conduct a critical transaction requiring the assistance of a County Officer. Entrance will still only be allowed through one entrance on the north side of the building or through the basement of the parking garage.
No one is permitted to enter the Tulsa County Courthouse who:
- Has been diagnosed with, or has had direct contact within the past two weeks with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Has apparent symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, severe cough, or shortness of breath
- Has been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, board of health, or other medical provider or health agency, or who resides with anyone who has been asked to self-quarantine
- Has travelled outside Oklahoma within the past 30 days to one or more locations that have a high rate of COVID-19 cases, including those within the United States
With the renewal of the resolution, Tulsa County officials continue to urge the public to conduct its business over the phone, through email, or through postal mail.
Tulsa County and its Elected Officials continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and any changes in CDC direction that could further impact its operations.
For additional questions, please use the contact information for each division or office listed below or visit www.tulsacounty.org for more information before visiting in person.
- Administrative Services, 918-596-5882
- Board of County Commissioners, 918-596-5004
- Building Operations, 918-596-5501
- City-County Library, 918-549-7323
- Court Clerk, 918-596-5000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Court Services, 918-596-5795
- County Assessor, 918-596-5100, email@example.com
- County Clerk, 918-596-5801
- County Treasurer, 918-596-5071
- District Attorney, 918-596-4805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Court Administrator, 918-596-5400
- Election Board, 918-596-5780
- Engineering and Highway Construction, 918-596-5733
- Fairgrounds Expo Square, 918-744-1113
- Health Department, 918-582-9355
- Human Resources, 918-596-5085
- INCOG, 918-584-7526
- Information Technology, 918-596-5252
- Inspections, 918-596-5293
- OSU Extension Office, 918-746-3700
- Parks, 918-596-5990
- Sheriff’s Office, 918-596-5601, email@example.com
- Social Services, 918-596-5560
- TAEMA / Civil Defense, 918-596-9899