By Mike Esposito
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Bedlam Series Info
The 114th Bedlam Series Game
No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1, 6-1 Big 12) vs. No. 21 Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-3, 5-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (-490) | OKST: (+360)
Spread: OKLA: -13.5 (-105) | OKST: +13.5 (-115)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (N/A) | OKST: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OKLA: (+4000) | OKST: (N/A)
Bedlam Series All-Time Series Record
– Oklahoma leads the all-time Bedlam Series series record with Oklahoma State, 88-18-7 (W-L-D).
– Oklahoma is 40-7-5 in the 52 all-time Bedlam Series matchups with Oklahoma State on the road in Stillwater.
– Oklahoma is 42-9-2 in the 53 all-time Bedlam Series matchups with Oklahoma State at home in Norman.
– Saturday’s meeting between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State will mark the 114th Bedlam Series rivalry game.
– Of the eight Bedlam Series matchups played outside of Norman and Stillwater, seven of them have been played in Oklahoma City, while the other was played in Guthrie.
Boone Pickens Stadium Capacity
– Boone Pickens Stadium’s seating capacity houses 55,509 seats.
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
– Oklahoma defeated Oklahoma State, 48-47, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
– Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
– Oklahoma is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
– Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State on the road.
– Oklahoma defeated TCU, 28-24, at home in Week 13.
– Oklahoma State defeated West Virginia, 20-13, on the road in Week 13.